Toyota Personalised Repayments
Use our smart and sophisticated algorithm to calculate a rate and repayments personalised to you.
The smarter way to buy a Toyota
Available for new, eligible demo, and Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, a Toyota Access secured car loan gives you lower monthly repayments[F9] and the certainty of a Guaranteed Future Value[F2], so you can live for today while taking care of tomorrow.
Benefits of Toyota Access
- Lower monthly repayments[F9] than a standard car loan
- Know the Guaranteed Future Value[F2] of your car
- Option to trade, keep or return your vehicle when your loan ends
- Decide on the deposit you want to pay – if any
- Select a loan term of 3 or 4 years
- Choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments
Need more information? Talk to us today.
What is Guaranteed Future Value?
The Guaranteed Future Value[F2] is how much your car will be worth to Toyota Finance at the end of your car loan – subject to fair wear and tear and agreed kilometres being met. This will be based on the length of your loan term and the number of kilometres you drive. It gives you that extra peace of mind of knowing where you’ll stand in the future.
How does Toyota Access work?
- Choose your new, eligible demo, or Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
- Decide on the deposit you’d like to pay, if any.
- Select a loan term of 1-4 years for new and eligible demo vehicles or 3-4 years for Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.
- Estimate the number of kilometres you expect to travel over the term – including any already on the clock.
- Toyota Finance calculates the Guaranteed Future Value of your vehicle.
- They then calculate your monthly repayments, with a final payment equal to your Guaranteed Future Value.
From the time you drive away, you’ll enjoy lower monthly repayments[F9] and the reassurance of knowing what lies ahead.
At the end of your loan term
You have the choice of three flexible options: to trade, keep or return your vehicle.
- Trade in or sell your Toyota: Use the trade-in value or sale price to pay the remaining balance of your car loan.
- Keep your Toyota: Simply pay the outstanding balance (including the final payment). Toyota Finance can help you refinance the balance of your car loan if you don’t have the cash on hand (conditions apply).
- Return your Toyota: Toyota Finance will pay you the Guaranteed Future Value that was agreed on at the start of your loan term and put it towards the remaining balance owing on your account (subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met).
Contact us today and see how Toyota Access can work for you.
Finance & Insurance
We are here to help you protect your investment by offering a comprehensive range of products to suit your needs, whether that be for a new or used vehicle, private or business or for a fleet purchase.
If you are looking to purchase a new or used motor vehicle that will be driven predominantly for personal, domestic or household use, a Toyota Financial Services Personal Vehicle Loan [F6] is a flexible way to get into the car you want today.
A Business Vehicle Loan is a flexible commercial loan designed for sole traders, partnerships and companies that are looking to finance a vehicle used primarily for business purposes. Your business owns the vehicle and we take a mortgage over it, so it remains an asset of your business.
Toyota Insurance has you covered
With so many providers offering complicated policies, insurance can be a foggy issue. But now the choice is clear. Toyota Insurance is designed for your Toyota by the people who know it best. It just makes sense. And you know you can count on the quality and value you’ve come to expect as a Toyota owner.
Toyota Insurance no longer offers the following products to new customers. If you would like to learn more about these changes or hold an active policy, please click on the product link:
Motor Vehicle Insurance
If anything happens to your Toyota you’ll want to know you’re in safe hands. You can trust the experts at Toyota Insurance to get you back on the road in no time. Plus, we give you the reassurance that repairs will be done using Toyota Genuine Parts made specifically to fit your Toyota.
Key benefits include:
- Replacement with a new Toyota after a total loss.
- Quality repairs with Toyota Genuine Parts.
- Lifetime Repair Guarantee.
Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement
This SPDS, dated 8 December 2022, updates and should be read in conjunction with the Toyota Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy and Product Disclosure Statement with preparation date: 5 February 2021 and any other applicable SPDS we may have given you.
To find out more download the Motor Vehicle Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), Premium, Excess, Discounts and Claims Guide and the Financial Services Guide (FSG).
1 Terms and conditions apply. This advice is general in nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making a decision to purchase any of the insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the advice taking into account your own objectives, financial situation and needs and refer to the current PDS and Target Market Determination for the relevant product available from participating Dealers, via our website at toyotainsurance.com.au or by calling 137 200. Toyota Car Insurance purchased in a dealership or via the Toyota Insurance National Customer Solutions Centre is facilitated by Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536 as agent for, and on behalf of, the insurer. The insurer of Toyota Car Insurance is Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company Australia Pty Ltd ABN 11 132 524 282, AFSL 443540 (Adica). If Toyota Car Insurance is purchased online, the issuer and insurer is Adica.
[F2] The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance. If you decide to return your car to Toyota at the end of your term, Toyota Finance will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Toyota Access is appropriate for your individual circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Access GFV products are available to approved customers of Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[F6] Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[F9] Lower monthly repayments compared to a similar term with no Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) or equivalent balloon final payment. Total interest charges will be higher if a GFV or balloon final payment is selected.